Check for new replies
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction
Hi there,

My name is Charlie, I have joined this forum few minutes ago. Just wanted to say hello so I'm posting here. There are many equipments which I deal with in my business - such as medical, industrial and laboratory supplies and equipments. I sell them to the organization or person who is in an important need. So, if you want to buy the equipments then contact me.
to top
Borderline spam... For now, still welcome - with a warning!

Devvie
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • charlieelectra
Reply to top
Thank you, Devvie for your warm welcome. I didn't know about the guideline of this forum. I will remove my signature from my post. Angel
Reply to top
(2015-04-13, 11:52 AM)charlieelectra Wrote: Thank you, Devvie for your warm welcome. I didn't know about the guideline of this forum. I will remove my signature from my post. Angel
Well... I didn't even notice the signature and actually I'd allow it too for active, crypto / software fans... Though admit; when looking at your introduction... It kinda looks like spam, don't you think?
Reply to top
(2015-04-13, 03:03 PM)admin Wrote:
(2015-04-13, 11:52 AM)charlieelectra Wrote: Thank you, Devvie for your warm welcome. I didn't know about the guideline of this forum. I will remove my signature from my post. Angel
Well... I didn't even notice the signature and actually I'd allow it too for active, crypto / software fans... Though admit; when looking at your introduction... It kinda looks like spam, don't you think?

At first I thought to share something about myself and about my business as well. So it may have given people an impression that it is merely on the service promotion. But it was not. That is why I confessed and removed my link from the signature. Thanks to admin for not banning my account. Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to charlieelectra for this post:
  • devnullius
Reply to top
Great to hear, no problem! Have fun... Though remember: we're still in alpha... Beta launch hopefully in next couple of weeks... Stay tuned!
Reply to top